Milos Kitchen - Milo's Kitchen Chicken Jerky

Kissimmee, Florida 0 comments

Hello there I wanted other's to know what happened to my poor dog so it does not happen to your lovable pets as well. My dog currently eats a diet of Castor and Pullox dry dog food, she's been fine with eating treats like milk bones, pig ears, and a few other I get for her now and then. I purchase Milo's Kitchen Chicken Jerky this past weekend thinking I was bringing my doggie home a nice treat. I gave one to her the evening of purchase 7/29/2012, Then about 3 piece of the treat throughout of entire day on 7/30/2012. The morning of 7/31/2012 she seemed to act strange and had some soft stool. I did what I could but had to leave for work that morning. I came to a horrid site as I walked in the door on lunch break there was diarrhea that looked like black tar and vomit all over the entire living room. She was lying there looking very ill and continued to puke 3 times within a matter of minutes I started bawling and frantically calling my job to request the rest of the day off to take her to the vet as this was an emergency. I rushed her to the vet where they check her vitals of course and gave her a nausea shot, bacteria food supplements and antibiotics, I told them the culprit treat (as was the only recent change in consumption) so they could get the word out to others. Once I got home I research the internet on this treat to find many horrible stories.

She is on watch for the next few days to make sure everything turns out okay. I am very worried and distraught.

Not only did my dog have to suffer just for being rewarded a treat. I lost work, I have a $126 vet bill, and had to rent a rug doctor and cleaning supplier for our health costing about another 100.

Please be careful what you bring home to your dogs not everything on any store shelf is okay.

Please see these links below for more information on this dangerous treat

Review about: Chicken Jerky.

Milos Kitchen - Milo dog treats reported problems

Eden, Maryland 3 comments

I am frightened beyond belief to read on line that the dog treats known as "Milo" are have been linked with mysterious animal deaths.Reading fine print turns up that they are made in China.

Some reported suspected kidney failure do to rapid loss of sugar in the animals body. You think you are getting a nice wholesome treat for your dog and it turns out to possibly kill her. I am pissed.

No more manufactured treats for my dog...only what I would eat from now on.I certainly hope that all pet stores have pulled the product until the truth comes out

Review about: Dog Food.

Comments

It was on Facebook quite awhile back that Milo dog treats were made in China. I never bought them.

Bolivar, Missouri, United States #729004

Yes these treats are made in China and they will make your dogs sick.I know because my dog is sick from eating dog treats that I bought at Walgreens drug store.

I bought both chicken and duck treats and now my dog is sick with her kidneys. I don't know if she will live thur this. When I bought the Walgreen treats the women at the cash regestor told me they were safe are Walgreens would not sale them.

A women has a consumer complant going on for Walgreens to stop selling this stuff.She has over 57,thousand sign.

Check with the FDA they know it is killing dogs and cats and they do nothing

I too have a dog in the veterinarian Hospital fighting for her life because I fed her the Milo treats.Thinking it was chicken and would be good for her.

If she lives she will have permanent damage to her kidneys and have to have special food and medications for the rest of her life.I am not only pissed I would like to sue.